Wednesday, July 21, 2010

NATURAL BEAUTY OF THE WEEK:: DANIA RAMIREZ





After thinking about who I wanted to post this week, I figured I would post a beautiful girl who does more than just model, as a matter of fact, a girl that might just model on the side because she can. So I chose Dania Ramirez, the unbelievably 31 year old Dominican actress has featured in movies like "The Matrix", "X-Men", and even a Spike Lee joint named "She Hate Me". But don't sleep on Dania yet, she is also been featured in multiple tv series. I first saw her on Heroes, but in this new season of Entourage she'll be making recurring appearances. Hopefully more than Bow Wow....So keep a look out for Dania, her sultry bronze skin tone and sexy slim frame are sure to be gracing your tv screen soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment