Friday, August 13, 2010

LOOK OF THE DAY::USHER IN NYC


Since I just posted some Kris Van Assche shoes it reminded me of this picture I saw of Usher earlier. I assume he's just on his way to the studio to collaborate with Jay-Z, but he's stylin head to toe. The only thing I'm not completely sold on is the green button up. I like the splash of color, but i don't know if i like the fit....And I know plenty of you are looking at his bag and screaming GAY!!!. Now what would you think if a multi-millionaire R&B artist like Usher was wearing a backpack and when was that last time you saw someone carrying a briefcase with jeans and sneakers? Oh and would a messenger bag be any better?... I would consider this a casual business bag, So when your carrying an $18,000 Hermes leather bag your not gay, your wealthy.

These are Marc Jacobs 215 sunglasses ($405)


This is a pair of Adriano Goldschmied Protege 16yr  AG-ed denim jeans ($255)

These are Kris Van Assche's from last season but as you can tell, they wont be going out of style any time soon. Usher is a collector of Van Assche, so don't be surprised to see him in various pairs now and then.
So this outfit is worth no less than $19,000, excluding the watch, belt and necklace...Blackcard Lifestyle

Just another day in the studio with Jay-Z and friends...yea I can completely relate, haha

No comments:

Post a Comment